Harmony is a liquid organic fertilizer which is high in fulvic acid and organic matter, thus supplying plant nutrients and stimulants directly to the crop while releasing soil nutrients in unproductive soils.
Characteristics of Harmony
- High levels of Fulvic acid. Fulvic acids carry trace elements faster to the plant enabling it to absorb nutrients more rapidly leading to rapid plant growth
- The combination of Fulvic Acids and organic matter in Harmony, coupled with vitamins, coenzymes, auxins and antioxidant molecules makes it a comparatively more comprehensive additive to soil.
- High in polysaccharides, which improves fruit quality and taste
- Has high levels of Amino acids for use in plant tissue production
- Has Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K) and Iron
- Supplies plant nutrients directly to crop
- Releases blocked soil nutrients for uptake by plants
- Enhances the growth of plant foliage, thus increasing production
- Stimulates plant to overcome stress due to transplant, pruning, shock, pest and disease damage, severe weather and poor soil.
- Increases fruit quantity
- Improves fruit quality & taste
- Reduces the impact of plant stress
- Improves Vegetative growth
- Improves soil structure & fertility
- Simple and easy to use
- Can be used with other nutritionals & pesticides